Attaching .mdf file of Database to SQL Server:
- Suppose We have detached a database in our SQL Server.
- After detaching eight click on Databases and then click on Attach. As shown in figure.
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\DATA this is the path from where your database is saved after you have detaching and you have to select from there.
- Click on add the new tab is displayed on window.
- Select database from there like select northwind.mdf and then click OK.
- Select northwnd,mdf and then click OK
Learn Basic SQL Queries
Thanks for Reading this, If you have any Problem Comment here, We will help you in more easy steps.
Commenting on a post is a great way to show some love for what you're seeing.