Resource ( .Resx ) File :
How to make a resource file:
- Make an empty .txt file on Notepad for example faisal.txt, save it in any folder and copy the address of that folder.
- Open Visual Studio Command Prompt, write command "cd [path of folder]" and press enter to go on that path.
- Then write "resgen faisal.txt" to make a resource file. Do not close Command Prompt.
- A resource file will be made on the folder where you save .txt file, mine made on desktop
- Now write resources on it using C# Application, by using Console Application with following code:
- A file will be made on desktop or wherever your .resources file is name "faisal.resx".
- Attach that file to any Application by going to Solution Explorer and add existing item and use that resource.
- Code is given below: