Windows Form Application:
- This Form will open.
- Drag some items from tool box like button, Combo Box and Text Box. You can also take them by double clicking on any tool.
- Now remember one thing, that by double clicking any tool will make an event of that tool in Form class, and whatever code you write in that event will execute when that event is done. For example when you double click on button , an event of Button_click will form which is a method, now write your code in that method that you want to execute when button is clicked.
- When you do double click on Text box, text changed event will form, and the code in that event will execute when text is changed in text box.
- Like wise when you do double click on Combo Box , selected_item_changed event will form, which will execute when you select a option from Combo box.
- You can change the properties of tools from here: