What are Static Members?
- To understand this, just think about the meaning of static, It means stationary(unmoving).
- In C#, It can be anything like Method, Attribute, Class etc.
- Static Member are member that are not called by the instance of the class and is directly accessible by the class name.
- We use a static modifier to make a member static.
Static Class and Non Static Class:
- Static Classes are classes which contain only static members
- We can not make a instance of this class, because why would we want it as there is no non static member in it to call them by using the instance of class.
- Non Static Classes are classes that can contain static as well as non static members and we can make instance of these classes so that we can use its non static members by using its object.